Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MJ Tribute

Just this past weekend my dance studio put on a recital dedicated to Michael Jackson. It truely was a beautiful and great way to remember this phenomenal pop star. In two days it will be one year after his sudden death. Heard recently, Christina Aguilera, Smokey Robinson, LL Cool J, Marc Anthony and many more will be performing a one hour tribute to the star on CBS's, The Early Show. Christina quoted, "Music wouldn't be what it is without someone like Michael Jackson. I remember going to my high school talent show singing 'The Way You Make Me Feel' and being a huge fan of his album Bad. I know all my dancers wouldn't be behind me dancing if it weren't for that." I also agree that he was the first real dancer that ever lived and truely inspired millions throughout the years. Michael Jackson should be remembered for being an amazingly caring person as well as an outstanding father, too. Also, BET will be having an all Michael Jackson week starting Friday. We will never forget you and all you've done for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.