Monday, June 21, 2010

Be Thankful

My Sister's Keeper is a definite movie must-see!!(just watched it for the 3rd time!) Even Khloe Kardashian admitted she couldnt stop crying after seeing this emotional film-I became mildly depressed after this past trimester in school and was questioning my priorities and role in life. I felt like I should be punished for not being perfect and for letting down my parents; basically thinking I don't deserve to be happy this summer and I must do something worthy of my time-But this movie reopened my eyes that there are so many bigger things than grades and being perfect. Everyday, people die of cancer, families are torn apart, and lives are changed. Disease, famine, and poverty surround us, and although you may feel like "your world" is falling apart; be thankful you're still alive and able to put these negligible dilemmas behind you. Use the power you gain from overcoming these hurdles to help people worse off and truely in need of some strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.