Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family Scandals


     Leave it to the Palin family for more scandals and surprises. Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston reported their engagement in an US Weekly interview, yet her parents were the last to know. On the cover of US Weekly 19 yr old Bristol is wearing an engagement ring while holding her 18 month son, Tripp. Bristol's mom, Sarah Palin, was not fond of the father of her grandchild, Levi, and was less than thrilled when she heard the announcement. The family had a falling out when he and Bristol broke up this March. "Bristol at 19 is now a young adult. We obviously want what's best for our children. Bristol believes in redemption and forgiveness to a degree most of us struggle to put in practice in our daily lives," said parents Sarah and Todd when they heard the news. Clearly Bristol is only marrying Levi to rebel against her parents or more specifically her mom. Sorry, but marrying the father of your baby does not erase the fact you had a baby at 18. Levi is no catch and already hated by the rest of her family. It is funny that her mom was the last to find out though, so props for that.

9 comments:

  1. your the first to have a inspiring blog that talk about more then fashion but stuff that's actually going on , i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, you ar so inspiration.love the way you wrote.
    keep it up.i follow you back.and check my new post dear,hope you like

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bog many really cool that I love etenpus e e c is more than you love peace and you mounted well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! I love the fashion blogs too but I wanted to do something different. I followed all of you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna....thank you so much for your comment...
    would love your email so we can keep in touch. Awesome you have so many excellent causes on your site...I'm so so impressed. Warmest. Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! it give me a lot of information and you also put your own thoughts into it! ur blog is like a WORLD NEWS BLOG! that is something new! I haven't read a blog like yours especially when a 16 year old does it! DANG! thanks for checking out my blog and I was wondering if you can follow it cuz I followed urs! and I put new stuff on it so check it out! PLEASE AND THANK U!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey babe thank you for visiting i love you style yes ill follow :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome! My email is anna7x@hotmail.com. i'll put it up here. Thanks Monica, followed your blog.

    @Random: Thank you! Lol yeah I get that sometimes but i'm glad you enjoy it! Lovee your blog!! followed back

    Sam: Thank you=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Sorry, but marrying the father of your baby does not erase the fact you had a baby at 18."

    I couldn't agree with that statement more. It irritates me more than I can explain to see the (white) American public glorify Bristol Palin with all this media coverage. They did the same thing with Jamie-Lynn Spears when she had her baby. All the magazine interviews, television appearances...ridiculous. I'm almost positive that if one of Obama's daughters had a child out of wedlock as a teenager, there would be no shiny, happy magazine covers for them.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.